Home Care Aide Evaluator RN or LPN (PT)
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in 180 countries around the world. With over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors, our mission is to design and deliver the highest quality and most innovative testing solutions anytime, anywhere. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors
Evaluation of Candidate Skills
- Proctoring a computerized knowledge-based examination, and
- Objective observation of candidates performing a demonstration of skills.
Test Event Delivery & Security
- Control test area by maintaining a working knowledge of Prometric policies and practices
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Monitor candidates as they complete their written exam
- Observe and rate candidates as they complete their practical exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect the security of all computer software in the Test Center environment
- Possess technical proficiency to reboot workstations, and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences which fall outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with testing sites (either regional or in-facility testing)
- Maintain online appointment schedule to ensure event coverage
- Ability to provide on-site leadership for candidates
This position will be responsible for evaluating at least 3 test days a week (8 hours at a time) at various locations within a 30-mile radius of the employee’s zip code. Examinations are performed mainly Monday through Friday with some Saturday and occasional Sunday examinations at certain locations.
- Registered Nurses or LPN with active and unrestricted licenses in the state of operation
- Accepting LPNs - with 1 year of Long Term Care Experience, 2 year Associates Degree that can work 2-3 days weekly
- One (1) year of experience in long-term care
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Ability to travel within a 30-mile radius of your zip code
- Basic computer skills in MS Office
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- The ideal candidate may possess staff development and/or training experience, preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time while administering the exam and evaluating candidates
- Must be proactive, flexible, amicable, and able to solve problems independently.
If you would like the opportunity to help maintain the high standards set in the healthcare profession, please submit your resume to us. We would like the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about this program and being a part of the evaluator team.
Prometric is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate 28.00 د.إ.
- Max Hiring Rate 28.00 د.إ.
- Yakima, WA, USA