Client Partner, Enterprise Sales, Entertainment
Are you a dynamic, results-driven professional with a passion for building and nurturing client relationships? We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Client Partner at Aquent, a global leader in providing innovative solutions to top-tier brands worldwide. As a Client Partner, you will play a pivotal role in driving growth and fostering innovation within our esteemed clientele.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with high-profile clients, predominantly Fortune 500 companies, within a specific industry.
- Identify and seize growth opportunities within a portfolio of enterprise accounts, ensuring alignment with client goals.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing, Legal and Supplier Diversity.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from Aquent’s Suite of Products to develop sales strategies and proposals designed to meet individual client need(s).
- Facilitate the negotiation process with new clients ensuring expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services are agreed upon.
- Generate opportunities through robust storytelling and consultative sales to all buying levels within a client.
- Generates greater than $5 Million in new opportunities annually across multiple products.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client RFIs & RFPs.
- Partner effectively with:
- Practice Leaders whose teams’ will identify and recruit the right talent.
- Service/Delivery leaders whose teams’ will ultimately deliver on the products/services bought.
- Partners with Sales Enablement for robust content solutions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven success and experience in selling multi-million dollar professional services to premier brands required.
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is preferred
- 5 - 10 years of consultative sales experience ideally in product sales, services or digital/marketing industries.
- Experience with penetrating existing accounts via identifying new client contacts.
- Experience in expanding existing accounts through networking, delivery success, account based marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with analytic ability including familiarity with financial analysis tools, budgets, and business planning.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Groove preferred.
- Other competencies you will offer:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
If you are a forward-thinking consultant with a passion for building lasting client relationships and driving business innovation, we invite you to apply for the Client Partner position at Aquent. Join us in shaping the future of work and making a meaningful impact on the world's most recognized brands.
Why Aquent? We offer…
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00