HR Business Partner
- Partner with leaders in managing their business, developing their people and driving business results.
- Influence and coach team members on leadership and talent practices, with a focus on driving alignment to business strategy and values
- Support the alignment of employee needs and corporate programs and strategies (i.e. professional development, performance management, rewards and recognition, coaching, compensation)
- Work closely with management and employees to foster positive team working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Guide managers through day-to-day performance management practices and own in-house coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions
- Partner with Employee Relations to escalate and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team on headcount planning and staffing requirements leading to equitable hiring of a qualified and diverse workforce
- Partner with L&D to identify training needs for leaders and their employees and individual coaching needs to ensure professional development
- Drive change initiatives within the business unit/organization supported
- Collaborate with leaders to identify trends and implement action planning around engagement survey results, pulse checks and exit interviews
- Translate people data/metrics into meaningful insights and action plans for leadership with a focus on productivity, engagement, and retention
- Consult with leaders and management, providing HR guidance and strategic support
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the people to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, corrective actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Pair with Employee Relations to provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide guidance and input on organization structure, headcount and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and leadership coaching needs.
- Identify, participate in evaluation and monitor training programs for impact to ensure training objectives are met and outcomes are achieved
- Use data, analytics, and insights to educate leaders on the people strategy in their business, helping to drive engagement, productivity and operational efficiencies
Experience and skills needed:
- 10+ years in an HR Business Partner or a leadership role with strong a focus on strategy and leading change and best practices that support our people and organizational growth
- Strong business and HR acumen
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in performance management, employee/leadership development, employee engagement, and change management
- Experience in delivering training and proven ability to facilitate and coach
- Experience within consulting, professional services, or creative/marketing agency industries highly desirable
- Ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Experience at consulting, advising and influencing executive and senior leaders
- Experience in working in a geographically dispersed and matrix organization where collaboration is key in delivering results.
- Ability manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis issues, creatively solve problems, and coach managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR Certification helpful
Why Aquent? We offer…
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $140,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $150,000.00