As a thought leader in our industry and a technology-driven organization, Aquent always looks to push the envelope. Want to spearhead the process to imagine and deliver disruptive solutions? Want to do it within a fast-growing, innovative, organization with a 30-year track record? Keep reading! The Aquent Scout Marketplace has transformed how many Fortune 500 companies interact with external recruiters, by using AI to match each job posting with the best recruiter for the job. As a product manager, you will drive further improvements to optimize the Marketplace for both sides, and design new service offerings around it. We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that inspire user devotion while driving business outcomes.
Industry Knowledge, Networking and Subject Matter Expertise:
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Experience with marketplace business models.
- Experience with a startup or other fast-growth product
- Knowledge of the staffing / recruiting industry
- You’ll take ownership of your product(s) and ensure we are delivering solutions that solve key problems for both sides of the marketplace and that align with the innovative experience that we envision for Aquent Scout.
- You’ll work closely with your product management colleagues, business stakeholders, and Aquent leadership when identifying opportunities, developing solutions, and defining requirements.
- You’ll add value to the relationship you have with stakeholders by developing expertise about the workforce solutions industry. You’ll understand the latest relevant technologies, vendors, innovations, and forward-thinking trends.
Obsessing over users:
- You’ll gather input from staff and participants to the marketplace (hiring clients and search firm recruiters), about their current experiences and about solution concepts we are considering. You’ll use a variety of techniques to engage with users and inform your decisions.
- You’ll represent the voices and needs of staff and clients to help our engineers understand the vision, the problems to be solved, and to envision the future outcome to be delivered.
- You’ll analyze data and user feedback to iterate on product features and improve user satisfaction.
Executing product strategy:
- You’ll serve to work with other product managers on one or more of our scrum teams, working closely with engineers and embedded UX resources to execute product strategy. You’ll attend scrum ceremonies, write epics and stories, and manage the backlog.
- In our data-driven culture, you’ll use data to make and explain prioritization decisions and to define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success.
- You’ll represent your work and your product with crystal clear communication in formal and informal writing and speaking.
- You’ll perform demos, help prepare training materials, and make product announcements in conjunction with partners and stakeholders.
- You’ll effectively communicate product updates, the positive change they bring to our Users & how they drive us closer to our vision.
- Minimum of 3-5 years agile software product management experience guiding products from initial idea through launch, growth and beyond
- Experience as a product manager for a Software as a Service (SaaS) product preferred
- Previous experience as a product manager in the staffing industry or online job board company preferred. Knowledge of applicant tracking systems or vendor management systems is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff, executive stakeholders, and external customers
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly collaborative to lead and thrive in cross-functional team environments
- Flexible, resilient, and ready to work hands on to deliver significant business value
- Passion for helping to define the future of work
Education and Experience::
- 3-5 years+ experience as a product manager in an agile environment
- Demonstrated success in launching and managing successful products
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with marketplace business models
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning a plus
Why Aquent? We offer…
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00