The Copywriter will partner closely with the Creative, Marketing, and Technology teams to craft exceptional digital brand marketing work including campaigns, content, social, experiences, and websites.
The Copywriter should be a creative thinker and doer, with awareness of the strategy driving them. They know what works and what doesn’t – what is worth advocating for and what isn’t. They’re fluent in concepting, developing, and executing brand copywriting in multiple styles for various digital channels and contexts. They’re empathetic to the end-user and mindful of their journey through the digital brand ecosystem. They’re focused on creating smart copy that is resonant, crisp, and articulate to drive action and engagement.
The Copywriter’s day-to-day could range from conceptual thinking like developing an integrated campaign idea with an Art Director, to a tone of voice for a brand, to social media execution, to email execution, to web page copywriting. This work will span across the Aquent, Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios brands and more – and comes at a time of exciting transformational change at the organization.
- Partner with the Creative, Marketing, and Technology teams to craft exceptional digital brand marketing work including campaigns, content, social, experiences, and websites
- Collaborate closely with Creative Director, Art Directors and Graphic Designers
- Execute and manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they are elevated, on-brand, effective and clear
- Clearly and succinctly present your ideas and recommendations to gain alignment with teams members and stakeholders
- Assume the role of primary writer on various projects
- Balance day-to-day copy work alongside strategic brand work
- Work with team members to ensure copy assets are delivered on time
- Help modernize, shape, and elevate the Aquent brands
- Understand the business strategy and key objectives to drive growth
- Help develop new copywriting brand rules and guidelines
- Push what is possible, and help discover what’s next
- Stay current with evolving digital landscape, technologies and trends
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, TECHNOLOGIES
- You have 5+ years experience working in-house, at an agency, or combination
- You have a digital portfolio showcasing exceptional and effective creative work for recognizable brands that includes integrated campaigns, experiences, websites, etc.
- You have experience with B2B and/or B2C clients and industries
- You have excellent presentation and writing skills (and it shows in your portfolio)
- You collaborate well with strategists, marketers, creatives, and technologists
- You are fluent in Microsoft Suite/Google Docs, Slides, etc., and Slack
- You have excellent organizational skills, file management, etc.
- You are a self-starter who likes to be entrepreneurial
- You understand best practices for digital channels and platforms
- You possess positivity, resilience and determination
- You are passionate about copywriting, branding, and advertising work
CORE COMPETENCIES / HUMAN SKILLS
- Empathy and compassion
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Open to new ideas
- Organized and proactive
- Continual learning
- Quality of creative work (ideas + execution + copy craft)
- Results of work
- Continual elevation of brand
- Delivery and timeliness
- 360 Feedback
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
We Before Me
- Openly share your knowledge
- Give others your support and suggestions
- Show appreciation for the support you get
- Expose yourself to fresh ideas and thinking
- Seek out feedback and practice receiving it
- Ask how you can make it better today than yesterday
- Do what you say you will do
- Lead the conversation, come up with ideas and solutions
- Stay motivated to be on top of your game
Make It Matter
- Be an enemy of average
- Give it your all, everytime
- Do it with passion
Why Aquent? We offer…
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly