IT Support Engineer
The IT Support Engineer is essential to Aquent’s Global Business Services Team. You will get to be a part of a growing business that works on new projects and initiatives company wide. Not only is Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, but it’s also a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you’ll meet tons of motivated and forward-thinking people. We’re consistently rated best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and we want to keep the trophies coming!
You’ll work in a close knit team providing great customer service across the company.
Industry Knowledge, Networking and Subject Matter Expertise:
- 1-4 years experience in a technical role supporting Windows and macOS systems
- Must be customer focused, approachable, and eager to help others
- Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines while maintaining a strong commitment to quality of work
- Provide first level support for internal staff and talent, configuring laptop (PC, Mac, and Surfaces), mobile devices, desktop network issues, desktop software support, account login, and A/V issues
- Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical users via face-to-face, email, chat, remote sessions, and our helpdesk ticketing system
- Provide support for user accounts, software, and cloud-based applications such as Okta, G Suite, and Active Directory
- Troubleshoot issues effectively – know when to use your resources and when to escalate
- Prioritize and manage personal and team tickets and evaluate/execute urgent tasks as needed
- Investigate malware alerts, and other security related incidents, along with patching machines/vulnerabilities
- Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we maximize value within IT
- Assist with other technical projects and tasks as needed
- Documentation Support: Creation and adherence to documented procedures
- Laptop and Desktop Deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors/OR Masters preferred
- Two years related experience related to IT preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer of up to 8hrs per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The role is considered local and is located in the Boise area. The role will be supporting users in multiple locations that cover standard US working time zones. There will be cases where in person team meetings or attending conferences would be required.
Why Aquent? We offer…
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $26.00
- Max Hiring Rate $29.00
- Boise, ID, USA