Advisor (UI/UX Designer)
Demonstrates considerable expertise in UI/UX Design. Applies this specialized expertise in a range of projects. Provides advice to project directors on matters related to design and is able to independently implement all aspects of UI/UX Design.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Works independently under general supervision to lead and manage multiple projects of low to medium size and/or complexity simultaneously or larger, more complex projects that address a subject of expertise.
2. Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts to conduct research and analysis in support of projects within a given subject of expertise.
3. Prepare project reports and briefings.
4. Provide advanced knowledge and expertise related to project development.
5. Participate in identifying and pursuing business development opportunities related to a subject of expertise.
6. Develop and maintain professional contacts with decision makers and contract administrators at targeted agencies.
7. Actively support the development of proposals and marketing efforts in areas of expertise.
8. Advise management on planning, pursuit and success related to projects associated with proven areas of expertise.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Experience: Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in the field(s) of expertise.
3. Skills: Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of best thinkers and policy practitioners in related fields. Good project management and computer skills.
Please include a personal statement as part of your application. A personal statement is a chance for us to get to know you. The statement is your opportunity to share your goals, interests, influences and show us that you will be a valuable asset to our organization. Please click here for personal statement guidelines – Click here
Personal statements will not be used as an elimination criteria for this position. They will only be used to enhance a candidate’s application
CNA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service and protected veterans, or other non-merit based factors. In addition to federal legal requirements, CNA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring practices, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training and career development programs. For more information about EEO protections, please view the EEO is the law posters here: "EEO is the Law" Poster", "EEO Poster Supplement". The pay transparency policy is available here: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster. To be considered for hire, all individuals applying for positions with CNA are subject to a background investigation. For positions requiring access to classified information, U.S. citizenship is required. Individuals will also be subject to an additional government background investigation, and continued employment eligibility is contingent upon the ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Career Path II - Expert & Research Specialist
- Pay Type Salary
- CNA, 3003 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America