Since 1992, ELITE Parking Services has been proudly serving Hawaii′s businesses, people, and hospitality industry with the state′s best valet and self-parking services. But what we do is more than simply parking cars. Our philosophy is to provide the most efficient and courteous valet services at affordable rates and ensure that every guest we serve feels special, secure, and respectfully cared for. We are located at luxury hotels, award winning fine dining restaurants, major health care facilities, financial institutions and at prestigious community events.
Elite Parking is hiring a full-time Staff Accountant.
The duties of the Staff Accountant (but not limited to) are:
- Help process month end and year end close process
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to general ledger
- Post month end journal entries
- Provide monthly reports comparing actual results with budgeted projections and writing budget variance notes
- Assist in the process of developing budgets
- Support all day-to-day accounting functions
- Bank reconciliations
- Process account payable vouchers and deposit accounts receivable checks
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with Peachtree and QuickBooks preferred
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Analytic problem solving ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Supervisory experience preferred
Come join our team!
Apply online at https://eliteparking.net/careers
Interested applicants must apply online.
NO relocations expenses will be paid.
Elite Parking is an equal opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, February 1, 2024
- Honolulu, HI, USA