Travel Automotive Technician
Formel D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Formel D is seeking Automotive Technicians who can travel and work various short term to long term CONTRACT jobs across the US.
*Must have at least a year of automotive repair experience working in a shop**
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Pay rate: $23-$26/hr (Depends on experience and contract with customer)
- Full Benefit Package and Paid time off available after the 1st of the month after 30 days.
- Shift: vary depending on project
- Hotel, travel reimbursement, per diem, tools and PPE provided
Contract duration can be from just a few weeks to 12 months- you can decide which ones you're interested in supporting.
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards
- Projects range from working on the assembly line to offsite warehouse type buildings.
- Tasks often include vehicle repair including part replacement on new cars, electrical diagnostic and repair on vehicles, etc
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Valid driver’s license
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise, some duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 50 (fifty) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
Please apply with your full, updated resume
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 100
- Job Start Date Thursday, June 1, 2023
- United States