Leadership - Leadership Development Program
Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Leadership Development Program
The primary goal of the leadership development program is to learn to support both Associates and Leaders. Throughout development, team members will support associates as well as groups of 3-5 Team Leaders and 25-35 Associates. They will have to learn to multitask as they will be focusing on JUMP (JASPER Unified Management Plan) tactics to drive improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and customer service for their areas.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive starting wages
- Medical, dental, prescription insurance after 30 days
- PTO (Paid Time Off) + 9 paid holidays after 30 days
- Two retirement plans
- Bonus options
- On the job training
- And, so much more!
They will work on many projects at one time so they must have strong time management skills. These high potential associates will learn to support many areas of our business to develop into cross-functional leaders. Below is the list of daily tasks that they will be completing during a working shift:
- Review all call-ins and staffing to create production plan for the day when supporting specific areas
- Manage KTM (Key Task Monitor) projects related to JUMP Tactics
- Work with safety, quality, and JPS (lean manufacturing team) on concerns and/or opportunities
- Finalize Continuous Improvement Ideas
- Complete performance appraisals for Associates and Team Leaders
- Conduct 2nd round interviews with candidates
- Handle Associates Relation matters
- Schedule production based on sales, inventory, and staffing
- Work with Team Leader on creating training plans for area
- Participate in additional training sessions related to personal and team growth
- Rotate into leading each area to develop cross-functional management skills
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Willow Springs, MO 65793, USA