Quality Engineer Intern
Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Quality Engineer Intern Overview:
Full-Time Paid Seasonal/Summer Internship
Interns at JASPER will gain hands-on knowledge through real-world experience. The intern will work closely with our team of experienced Quality Engineers to complete projects and produce the best quality of work for the customer. The Quality Engineer Intern position is typically a summer position, to coincide with college schedule, but can also possibly be for a spring or fall semester.
With this internship, you will gain hands on experience working alongside our Quality Engineers in the Manufacturing setting. The Quality Engineer's primary role includes:
- Initiating and completing A3 projects that align themselves with division quality goals
- Recognizing and nominating quality problems for solutions
- Working with production Group Leaders on specific quality issues facing the work group
- Aiding in establishing quality components of the standard
- Signing off on Process Changes, BOM and Specification changes
- Answering team member questions on the shop floor
Qualifications: College students working toward a Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology degree preferred.
Own your future at JASPER!
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family JET
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Production Support Jasper, 815 Wernsing Rd, Jasper, Indiana, United States of America