Quality - Quality Captain
Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Who We Are:
JASPER has been remanufacturing quality products since 1942 and today we are the nation's largest remanufacturer of gas and diesel engines, transmissions, differentials, rear axle assemblies, air & fuel components, marine engines, sterndrives, performance engines, and electric motors. JASPER’s over 2,300 Associate-Owners are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience and the perfect product. We are firmly committed to providing all of our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. Own Your Future by becoming part of our 100% Associate-Owned Family!
What you’ll need to do:
- Actively participate in problem solving, countermeasure development, and continuous
improvement. Must have the ability to carry root cause analysis through to
- Provide support to assigned production area and act as the “go to” person on all
questionable quality issues and make accept/reject decisions.
- Review quality trends to prevent or reduce defects, determine causes, and initiate
actions to correct them.
- Follow-up on all countermeasures developed for in house and customer problems.
- Ability to quickly assess assigned task requirements, identify potential challenges,
and communicate effectively to expedite the successful execution of assigned work.
- Exercise good judgment and use statistical/analytical reasoning.
What it helps to have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing field.
- Transmission knowledge Disassembly, Assembly a plus
- Working knowledge of manufacturing systems, processes, and materials.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple processes and
What we offer:
- On the job training.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible-spending accounts.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 2 forms of retirement; 401(k) with a company match program and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at more than $870 per share!
Own Your Future while Doing It Right and Having Fun!
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family JET
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Leavenworth, IN 47137, USA