Testing - Test Stand Operator
Our mission statement is simple: "Do It Right and Have Fun!" We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive industry. We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. By becoming part of the JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Who We Are:
JASPER has been remanufacturing quality products since 1942 and today we are the nation's largest remanufacturer of gas and diesel engines, transmissions, differentials, rear axle assemblies, air & fuel components, marine engines, sterndrives, performance engines, and electric motors. JASPER’s over 2,300 Associate-Owners are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience and the perfect product. We are firmly committed to providing all of our Associate-Owners with a safe work environment, opportunities for Personal Growth and Development and a wide array of benefits. Own Your Future by becoming part of our 100% Associate-Owned Family!
Test Stand Operator Team Member Overview:
What you’ll need to do:
- This position requires Associates to prepare the transmission for a test run that matches the specific transmission type.
- Position transmission in place utilizing a hoist and connecting lines/hoses and transmission to the test stand fixture.
- Enter the Tag # into the computer to bring up Dyno Test – Per Units.
- Monitor and read computer generated report on the status of transmission after testing.
What it helps to have:
- Comfort using hand tools.
- Basic computer skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Effective communication skills.
What we offer:
- On the job training.
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible-spending accounts.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 2 forms of retirement; 401(k) with a company match program and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at more than $870 per share!
Own Your Future while Doing It Right and Having Fun!
Before you begin your application, please click 'Link' to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family JET
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Leavenworth, IN 47137, USA