Inside Sales Representative - CELF - Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Velocity Vehicle group, one of California’s largest commercial vehicle dealers. Established in 2006, and based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, Crossroads engages in the business of commercial medium and heavy-duty truck financing and leasing. We offer operating and finance leasing as well as direct financing to our commercial customers. Crossroads has experienced dynamic growth, expanding our portfolio and developing relationships with transportation companies that have locations outside the state of California, expanding our finance products to all states to service these customers.
What’s in it for You:
Crossroads is a fast paced and growing organization that is looking for candidates that are ready for a daily challenge and cannot wait to provide superior customer service both internally and externally. VVG offers fantastic Culture as well as competitive pay, 401K W/Match, Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits.
What You’ll Do:
The Inside Sales Representative will develop leads through telemarketing a robust (assigned) list of prospects throughout the Crossroad and Industry footprint. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with at least seven professional outside Business Development Manager’s to book leads/meetings and conducting follow up activities for the team. You will also be tasked with identifying opportunities in various markets that will maximize Leasebox brand exposure. Additionally, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to turn leads into signed contractual lease business, trailer sales and purchases.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to work well alone and with a team(s)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- Ability to become proficient use a CRM to develop pipeline opportunities.
- At least one (1) year related experience in telemarketing or related B2B Sales and customer service
- Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial as an Inside Sales Representative. Sales representatives need to know when to talk and when to listen. Representatives will also learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Teamwork: Many sales representatives work in a teamwork environment. They may have to interact with operations, marketing, or other sales team members to meet sales goals. Interpersonal and teamwork skills will assist the sales representative in effectively working in a team environment.
- Persuasion: Skills in persuasion and influencing can assist an Inside Sales Representative in booking an appointment. This position will learn to build relationships, develop trust, and learn when to persuade
$50,000- $60,000 yearly salary range plus bonus eligibility
Velocity Vehicle Group is an equal opportunity employer. Velocity Vehicle Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family USA Admin & Support Staff
- Job Function Sales Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Nashville, TN, USA