Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift
Our Safety Culture:
The safety and health of our employees is this company’s most important business consideration. Lakeside Book will provide a safe and secure working environment to support our goal of zero accidents and injuries.
Lakeside Book commits to being good stewards of the environment by conducting environmentally responsible business practices while continuing to be good neighbors and partners in the communities in which we live and work.
We welcome our veterans to apply!
Starting Rate: $18.50 plus 10% shift premium. Rate commensurate upon experience.
- Paid 30 minute lunch
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement up to $100
- 2 weeks paid vacation
Work Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm – 7:00m.
Location: We are conveniently located near Routes 3 and 495, at 15 Wellman Avenue in North Chelmsford, MA
As our Forklift Driver, you will:
- Drive our forklifts and move material from one place to another.
- Organize storage space.
- Load and unload materials and trucks as needed.
- Load paper rolls onto the presses.
- Perform daily safety checks.
- Replace batteries and gas tanks.
- Work in a team environment and cross-train with others.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Computer experience.
What we offer you:
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation & recognition programs
- Diverse & inclusive work group
Lakeside Book Company loves books! To us, every book matters. Every word. Every page. Every hand that helped build it. Our history has shown that we are leaders and innovators. We have a team-winning culture, where all of our people have a voice. While we are old in years, we are new at heart. Come join our mission to keep the world reading.
Lakeside Book Company is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Lakeside Book Company is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or perform essential job functions please contact email@example.com.
*This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties and responsibilities assigned for this job at the company’s discretion.
- Job Family Warehouse & Distribution
- Job Function Manufacturing -- Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- North Chelmsford, Chelmsford, MA 01863, USA