Recent Graduate - Inside Sales Representative
Buckhorn, a Myers Industries Company (NYSE: MYE), an industry-leading manufacturer offering an extensive selection of reusable bulk boxes, hand-held containers and pallets designed to protect products, improve workflow, lower operating costs and increase profitability. Buckhorn provides superior custom capabilities that fit your precise applications.
Entry Level Recent Graduate - Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative for Buckhorn, Inc., a Myers Industries company, will work closely with existing customers as well as previously qualified leads to develop new business through upselling tactics and identify sales opportunities. The Inside Sales Representatives will ensure exemplary customer service through their connections to the customer and the customer’s desired products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Connection: Maintain a healthy working relationship with previously existing customers through exceptional service to them and their requirements. Ensuring a consistent understanding of the customer’s needs and requirements by answering questions and offering answers or information as needed.
- Reporting: Drafting presentations regarding accruals, pricing, customer fines, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and more. Able to effectively communicate situations to higher authorities.
- Sales Opportunity: Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups, cold calls, and emails. Requires a deep understanding of both product and customer.
- Product Information: Must be able to relay relevant product information to customers. Able to effectively explain and potentially demonstrate important features of various products to the customers. Keeping up to date with product and service information and updates.
- Sales Process: Understand the Sales Best Practices in order to effectively execute every stage of the Sales Process from discovery to close.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong phone presence with experience utilizing the phone dozens of times per day
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team; self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Intermediate computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contract
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required or
- Sales experience; customer data analysis experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit at a desk, as well as walk and stand in the office
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Able to utilize a computer and other devices
- Required to travel occasionally as needed by car and/or by plane
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Milford, OH, USA