Inside Sales Representative
Buckhorn, a Myers Industries Company (NYSE: MYE), an industry-leading manufacturer offering an extensive selection of reusable bulk boxes, hand-held containers and pallets designed to protect products, improve workflow, lower operating costs and increase profitability. Buckhorn provides superior custom capabilities that fit your precise applications.
The Inside Sales Representative for Buckhorn, Inc., a Myers Industries company, will work closely with existing customers as well as previously qualified leads to develop new business through upselling tactics and identify sales opportunities. The Inside Sales Representatives will ensure exemplary customer service through their connections to the customer and the customer’s desired products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Connection: Maintain a healthy working relationship with previously existing customers through exceptional service to them and their requirements. Ensuring a consistent understanding of the customer’s needs and requirements by answering questions and offering answers or information as needed.
- Reporting: Drafting presentations related to pricing and value to customers, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and more. Able to effectively communicate situations to higher authorities.
- Sales Opportunity: Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups, cold calls, and emails. Requires a deep understanding of both product and customer.
- Researching Account: Must be able to research various accounts to properly identify key players and generate interest. This includes staying informed on competing products.
- Product Information: Must be able to relay relevant product information to customers. Able to effectively explain and potentially demonstrate important features of various products to the customers. Keeping up to date with product and service information and updates.
- Sales Process: Understand the Sales Best Practices to effectively execute every stage of the Sales Process from discovery to close.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong phone presence with experience utilizing the phone dozens of times per day
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Intermediate computer skills: experience with CRM software and MS Office Suite (emphasis on superior Excel skills).
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contract
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Preferred 1-3 years sales experience; customer data analysis experience
- Preferred customer service experience
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Sales Incentive Eligible
- Milford, OH, USA