Customer Service Representative
To manage the entire order processing process from pre-entry to post shipment resolution. Provide timely and accurate information to customers and fellow Patch Rubber employees, in a professional manner.
The Customer Service Representative has the authority and is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide information and support to customers relative to price, availability, product information, and specification information, according to established guidelines.
- Assist and support sales staff by, but not limited to, obtaining product decoration detail, obtaining credit references, providing order status, product availability, pricing, PAF submission, Quote preparation and submission, and Freight Quote submission.
- Accepting and processing purchase orders. This includes, but is not limited to, contacting the customer to obtain decoration detail, determining molded options, obtaining corrected purchase orders, submitting PAF’s, obtaining freight quotes, and educating the customer of any additional fees that may apply.
- Editing daily order output to ensure order accuracy and initiate changes and corrections as required.
- Maintaining current and up-to-date open and closed order files in a manner consistent with department operating procedure.
- Satisfying requests for order follow up. This includes, but not limited to, expediting orders at the plant level (with proper approval), obtaining POD’s or tracking of shipments.
- Managing and completing post shipment resolution. This includes, but is not limited to, obtaining detailed problem description from customer or salesman. Opening an RGA if required. Entry of replacement order, if necessary. Submitting a credit memo request, if necessary.
- Backup assistance for co-workers during absences as needed.
- College degree preferred, minimum of High School graduate
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both in verbal and written format
- Ability to follow up and follow through to completion.
- Positively accept change.
- High comfort level with use of computer
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Weldon, NC 27890, USA