Lab Assistant - Fort Collins, CO
Qualified candidates to join our team as a Laboratory Assistant. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
- Change, load, rotate, clean and maintain processors, stainers and coverslipper.
- Compare slides to blocks and requisition forms to ensure case numbers are correct and tissue matches.
- Restock supplies as needed.
- Dispose of hazardous waste according to procedure.
- Must adhere to all department protocols and procedures.
- Monthly travel required to locations within region (mileage is reimbursed).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintains awareness of federal and state health care legislation and regulations; OSHA and CLIA
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Frequently ascend/descend stairs
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Must be detailed oriented , able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadline
- Incentives and Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- 1100 Poudre River Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA