Global Tax Manager
Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate management of Arrowhead Engineered Products global tax reporting including indirect taxes.
This Global Tax Manager role will coordinate with both third‐party service providers and internal colleagues to comply with various tax reporting requirements and develop sustainable and supportable tax filings.
- Manage the global income tax compliance process, including overseeing and assisting with the data‐gathering process and preparation of supporting schedules. Subsequently, review the prepared income tax provision and tax returns to ensure accuracy.
- Oversee indirect tax compliance US for sales/use tax and international GST, including coordinating with third parties providing services for these indirect taxes.
- Manage taxing authority controversies to ensure efficient settlements (federal income tax audits, state and local income tax audits, indirect tax (sales & use) audits, and notice resolution).
- Facilitate integration of new company acquisition tax matters, including but not limited to sales & use tax filing, income tax reporting, personal property tax filings, and Secretary of State registrations.
- Oversee the reconciliation of tax accounts monthly, including income tax accounts, franchise tax accrual, sales tax accrual, and other relevant taxes. Assist finance team with recording tax entries at appropriate entity.
- Oversee and ensure adherence to sales tax exemption certificates for internal and external personnel use.
- Oversee preparation and filing of 1099s annually.
- Partner with the accounting team regarding the Unclaimed Funds reporting schedule and ensure the timely completion of reports.
- Oversee the timely maintenance and renewal for business licenses.
- Oversee third‐party service provider, CT Corp, to ensure timely filing and renewal of Secretary of State registrations for all legal entities.
- Research and register applicable legal entities with the Secretary of State when required.
- Oversee the preparation of Personal Property Tax Returns for timely filing and payment.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Oversee Senior Compliance role, coaching, development, and training.
- Keep abreast of changes to the tax landscape and work with third party service provider to implement new tax regulations/tax planning strategies.
Bachelors Degree in Tax, Accounting and/or Finance, required
Masters Degree in Tax, Accounting and/or Finance, preferred
Seven years of applicable experience
Why join us?
- US ONLY: Get paid early through Dayforce Wallet – access your earned paycheck, with getting paid up to two days earlier than your regular payday
- Benefits: employee assistance program, voluntary benefits, basic life & AD&D, FSA, HSA, vision, dental, medical. Benefits become effective the first of the month following date of hire.
- 401(k) with employer match for full-time and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO), Volunteer time off (VTO) for full-time and part-time employees
- Holidays: 8 paid Holidays
- Corporate values, mission and purpose: we live by our core values every day, our values include: Do the Right Thing, Communicate Openly, Be Resourceful, Be Adaptable and Strive to Be Better
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Blaine, MN, USA