Warehouse - Warehouse Manager
This position is responsible for the overall output, quality, condition, and capability of the operations including receiving, storage and shipping of products to meet the customer needs. This position must ensure that the processes, equipment, documentation, and personnel are in place to meet the business objectives of the company.
- Accomplishes distribution operations through training, delegating, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforces all policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans; implements production, fulfillment productivity methods, to achieve safety, quality, delivery and cost standards.
- Assigns workers to specific duties each day and holds them accountable to the job standards.
- Coordinates all activities of distribution, warehousing, receiving, pick, pack and shipping.
- Meets overall distribution operations financial objectives by forecasting labor requirements; participates in the annual budget process; scheduling capital expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action plans.
- Coordinates activities of Warehouse with activities of sales, inventory control and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
- Ensures that distribution standards of work and SOPs are followed as well as created when a new process is created.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with all legal regulations. Ensuring that all employees are treated equally and ethically.
- Implement and enforce safety standards to promote a culture of working safely.
- Directly manages 2 to 25 employees in the distribution center.
- Serves as the “Go to” person on site for any and all communications to the workforce.
- Other duties as assigned by director of operations.
Education and Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED required.
5+ years of warehouse operations experience.
5+ years supervisory experience.
- Job Family Warehouse
- Pay Type Salary
- Portland, TN 37148, USA