Associate Territory Manager - Oncology - Dallas/New Orleans
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
Assist with sales promotion and service of all Company products within geographic boundaries of assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop & maintain key physician & hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Achieve or exceed individual assigned sales goals using persuasive communication & effective selling skills.
- Acquire product, clinical & procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Under direction, effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing & maintaining existing accounts, & trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both externally with customers & internally with Company employees.
- Keep sales management & sales personnel aware of any selling tips, success stories & suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Provide on-going information to sales management & marketing on all competitive activities & product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary & adheres to expense policy & procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used & how they are used, company products & competitor’s products, & hospital programs.
- May perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree required
- 0 – 3 years of demonstrated experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service support
- No Certifications Required
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift 15lbs and occassionally 50lbs.
- 75% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This position is eligible for the participation in a Sales Incentive Compensation Plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible target incentive.
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Dallas, TX, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA