District Sales Manager - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - Fresno, CA
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
Grow sales and establish market share for an assigned territory by promoting, selling and servicing Vascular Interventions and Endovascular products. Build business by aggressively developing new accounts and driving therapy adoption of a new and novel laser atherectomy technology.
- Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and growing market share for a specified territory.
- Build meaningful partnerships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and other high-volume Interventional Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon and Interventional Radiologists in target accounts.
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs.
- Increase sales by developing new users and driving adoption and continued use of Auryon Laser in target accounts.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Anticipates market and competitor trends and generates demand by uncovering unknown customer needs.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve sales processes, training, and works with leadership to implement/communicate to team.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times; both externally with customers, and internally with Company employees.
- Keep management and sales team members aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to different types of audiences.
- Provide ongoing information to sales management and marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitor’s products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the marketing department.
- Setting physician expectations before, during and after a case by painting a picture of what success looks like for the physician, staff and administration.
- Anticipating and adapting to challenges, coaching physician and staff through complex clinical situations.
- Assist with recruiting/training, including field visits for potential new hires.
- Trade show and event coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university strongly preferred.
- 5 years of interventional/endovascular device selling experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting. PAD experience strongly preferred.
- 8 years sales (or sales/marketing combined) experience
- Office based lab (OBL) experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & drive results
- Ability to teach & educate medical personnel, peers & technical support personnel
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior roles
- Must be willing to travel, some overnight required
- Must be able to meet hospital vendor credentialing requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to build strong inclusive relationships with customers and internal partners
- Expertise in peripheral vascular clinical, technical and procedural processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to different types of audiences
- Demonstrates good judgement when assessing complex situations, making quick decisions and delivering on deadlines, always acting with integrity
- Advanced negotiation skills, and ability to assess the customers’ competitive position to drive targeted solutions
- Works safely and follows all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures
- Exposure to frequent traveling (car, plane, train), medical facility environment and standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time
- This position requires some travel up to 75% of the time, including overnight travel
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This position is eligible for the participation in a Sales Incentive Compensation Plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible target incentive.
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- Fresno, CA, USA