Sr Manager, FP&A - International
The FP&A Sr Manager will serve as the business partner to the Sr. Vice President of International. Reporting into the global finance function at AngioDynamics, this position will help assist in understanding country level performance, developing the annual budget and quarterly forecasts for the regions, implementing country financial models for specific product lines and understanding financial investments needed to support the go to market strategy for the international organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop detailed annual budget, quarterly forecasting and long-range planning for the International organization by country and distributor/customer working with the international sales leadership, global finance and the global marketing teams
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial results for the different regions to international leadership and global finance; including variance analysis at a product and customer level to identify and interpret meaningful trends and propose actions plans for improvement
- Develop business plans for strategic markets with different go to market strategies for our key technologies
- Develop KPI’s for tracking sales force performance and maintain dashboard to track progress to these KPI’s (e.g. tender dashboard, sales reps dashboard, quota achievement, etc)
- Build ad hoc sales reporting on the BI platform and CRM
- Collaborate on the implementation of the sales force effectiveness implementation with key external and internal consultants
- Collaborate with Regional management, global finance and HR to build sales incentive compensation and target setting
- Review distributor agreements and work with contracts team to develop contract compliance reporting and metrics
- Understand the global pricing landscape and work with SVP of International and Global marketing on pricing strategies and opportunities
- Manage complex financial models to support corporate investment decision making
- Provide continue improvement into management reporting, driving clear and consistent understanding of performance, highlight actionable opportunities, and supporting the optimization of resource allocation.
- Participate in the analysis of international acquisition opportunities, due diligence process, and integration planning activities as required
- Provide analytical/special project support to management
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the Finance field of study
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in finance, with responsibilities in financial reporting and analysis; Experience with an international leadership role with a US corporation
- Strong knowledge of systems (Reporting and analytics tools, Excel)
- Experience with a CRM (Preferably SalesForce.com)
- Must be able to communicate (both oral and written) in English and at least one other European language.
- Experience with organizations with global operations or in the medical device industry preferred
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively review and provide an accurate, well-organized deliverable in a time-conscious fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively field questions, discuss financial issues, explain analysis and support financial tracking of key projects with a wide range of audiences with varying levels of financial acumen
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintain accuracy and quality
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office and ERP Systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- This position requires some travel up to 10% of the time
- Job Function Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10