ArchWell Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
ArchWell Health requires all new hires to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or represent that they will be fully vaccinated within 30 days of their start date.
The Center Manger II (CM II) is a vital leader at ArchWell Health. Center Manager IIs are responsible for all operations within Multiple clinics, ensuring all clinical and administrative operations are effectively executed. Center Manager IIs are expected to supervise clinical and non-clinical staff, support operational initiatives, and generally ensure that the clinics operate smoothly and in a timely manner.
The Center Manager II will be responsible for practice profitability, revenue goals and other metrics including clinical quality of care, member satisfaction, staff satisfaction, productivity, revenue enhancement, managed care performance, and staff leadership.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor a multi-disciplinary teams of 10+, building a culture of operational excellence, customer service, and teamwork.
- In partnership with the Market Operations Director, gather appropriate team and member information to build a best-in-class customer service experience with demonstrated continuous improvement to member satisfaction scores.
- Ensure all systems are running efficiently, including scheduling and billing; continuously monitors administrative team to provide feedback and coaching in use of systems.
- Serve as an ambassador in the local community to build relationships with other healthcare providers, social/ community organizations, and marketing partners.
- Create a positive and productive work environment to attract and retain staff, providers and members.
- Oversight for all compliance, including physician documentation and coding audit program, member and staff safety regulations, and HIPAA guidelines for member/employee confidentiality.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to gather feedback, develop best practices, and develops teamwork.
- Own and oversee resource management, ensuring the centers are appropriately staffed to meet business needs and expected growth.
- Ensures financial targets are met and adheres to cash management, financial reporting, and other financial responsibilities.
- Accountable for the needs of the centers, as well as its physicians, clinicians, and care teams for high-quality member care.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare functions, including clinical functions, medical billing and coding procedures, reimbursement practices, and quality improvement initiatives.
- Track record of developing and implementing processes for providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively leverage business and organizational knowledge within and across functional areas.
- Must possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and integrity, driven and focused work ethic.
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and work effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with various seniorities and diverse populations including staff, providers, members, family members, insurance carriers, vendors and the public.
- Excellent critical reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to analyze situations, determine risks, and find solutions to prevent future issues and resolve recurring defects.
- Proven skills in budgeting and fiscal management preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, Business Administration, or a closely related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience in a medical clinic, hospital, or hospitality setting required.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory/managerial experience in a medical clinic, hospital setting, or similarly regulated environment required
- Experience with ECW is strongly preferred.
- A passion for mentorship and team-development, particularly across multiple functional areas.
- A problem-solving orientation and eagerness to identify process gaps and implement practical solutions in a matrixed organization.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages spoken by people in the communities we serve (where necessary).
ArchWell Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
- Job Family Center Admin Team
- Pay Type Salary