Membership Consultant- South Tulsa
Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
Membership Consultants are the primary evangelists of ArchWell Health and grow our patient base in the communities we serve. As outside healthcare sales professionals, we ensure all seniors who can benefit from excellent medical care – regardless of their economic means – can be reached, inspired, and aided in joining our medical centers. Whether engaging directly with individual seniors in the community, organizing events to bring seniors together, or building effective partnerships with patient referral sources, our Membership Consultants are active & visible members of the community who ensure seniors gain access to the care they need. Consultants combine traditional B2C and B2B sales skillsets with effective community engagement, problem solving, and organizational skills in a truly rewarding, multi-channel growth role. Prior experience in Medicare Advantage sales or working with seniors is helpful though not required; we are a new breed of healthcare provider open to great sales talent from many walks of life.
- Drives new patient enrollment year-round by identifying, cultivating, and securing new patients through direct-to-consumer, business-to-business, and community stakeholder relationships
- Meets individual seniors and groups in their homes, senior centers, houses of worship, and other community gathering places to evangelize the ArchWell Health mission & value proposition for seniors
- Plans, coordinates, and executes local events in the community and in our centers to help reach our ideal patients (e.g. medically underserved, Medicare-eligible seniors)
- Cultivates relationships with individual health plan agents, independent brokers, social workers, case workers, senior housing managers, senior centers, and related community providers to position ArchWell Health as their preferred provider for senior healthcare when referring or assigning patients to a primary care physician
- Partners with ArchWell Health Community Relations on initiatives with community officials/influencers, businesses, and public health programs that appropriately drive new patient growth
- Coordinates with health plan agents and brokers to ensure prospective patients are enrolled in an accepted health plan and assigned to ArchWell Health in a timely manner
- Leverages sales & marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce) to identify and cultivate new patients, maintain current prospect information, and document sales interactions
- Provides monthly activity calendar reflecting community access points and tabletop venues. Creates penetration plans and initiatives in target sub-markets & channels
- Engages with new patients through and beyond their first appointment. Maintains relationships with enrolled patients to positively impact retention. Helps address and resolve customer complaints and issues
- Travel Required: Very limited outside of local market (under 10%)
- H.S. Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree is helpful
- 1 year of Sales or Community Relations experience required; 2+ years preferred
- Experience with a health plan, FMO / benefits broker, or provider is preferred
- Experience working with or selling to the senior community or medically underserved preferred
- Valid drivers’ license (required)
ArchWell Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
- Job Family Shared Growth
- Pay Type Salary