Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Charlotte
Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
Health is an innovative, medical group that is changing the way primary care is delivered to seniors. Our state-of-the-art centers communities where there is little to no quality healthcare today. The Health model of care is entirely driven by proving better primary care to our patients, not by the volume of services we provide. Because we are fully accountable for the health of our patients, we spend more time with them and offer more comprehensive care. Put simply, we provide the care that our patients deserve.
Health offers our physicians advantages that are unmatched:
- Employed position with above-market compensation that includes base salary and bonus (based upon quality metrics, not RVUs or volume)
- Outpatient primary care responsibilities only
- Full malpractice coverage with tail
- Generous benefits, including vacation, health insurance, retirement benefits, and CME
- State-of-the-art centers that are newly built and located within the community
- Cloud-based electronic health record and technology
- Small panel sizes that allow our physicians to focus and build relationships with their patients
- A fully supportive care team that enables our doctors to spend time with their patients and provide outstanding care
We offer these benefits because we know our physicians need resources to provide exceptional care. We want them to enjoy their empower them to practice medicine the way they have always wanted to practice.
Ideal candidates will be:
- M.D. or D.O. graduates
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (required)
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome, but not required
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license
- Be highly collaborative, and enjoy leading care teams with a patient-centric orientation
- Confident in his/her ability to deliver high quality primary care, which includes being available to patients and addressing their medical and social needs
- Driven to care for those with comorbid conditions, the elderly and/or medically underserved
- Passionate about their work and energized by being part of a organization
- Job Family Physicians
- Pay Type Salary