Mobile Crisis Coordinator
The Mobile Crisis Coordinator responds to emergency/ crisis events within assigned County- outreach, consultation and crisis supports.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or other Human Services field and 2 years' experience working with individuals with IDD and behavioral health needs, or, Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or other Human Services field, and five years' experience working with individuals with IDD and behavioral health challenges
- Experience working with complex systems and families is preferred
- Strong organizational, writing and communication skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an active caseload of individuals in assigned county.
- Assists with referral for START/CSIDD services or other resources
- Ensures the coordination of support meetings and crisis plan development for individuals assigned to caseload
- Ensures all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Provides outreach visits to the individuals home, and day and vocational settings
- Develops and utilizes the START Action Plan for case planning and strategizing
- Completes all required data entry expectations
- Share on-call responsibilities to ensure 24/7 response to crisis situations within one hour of call
- Performs other duties assigned by Mobile Crisis Team Leader
Physical demands/working conditions:
- Must be able to tolerate the stresses associated with multiple simultaneous demands
- Regularly required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, and frequently required to use hand and fingers
- Required to travel (75%)
- Safely operate a motor vehicle and be able to obtain a license therefore
- Lifting: May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Benefits include but not limited to up to 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) during first year of employment, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance & 403B planning with company contribution.
- Job Family Arc Chemung Schuyler
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA
- Hamburg, NY 14075, USA
- Orchard Park, NY 14127, USA
- West Seneca, NY, USA