Contingent Labor contract with an & Gas Company
Our vision is to help our people and organizations thrive, which includes supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Who doesn’t want to thrive in their career? Consider joining our team and becoming a part of our family. Along with a competitive salary, you will play a direct role in the continued success of our company, the customer and your local community.
Why Join ASCI?
- We have a zero Total Recordable Incident Rate
- Our average employee seniority is 8+ years
- Our positions cover a variety of functional areas, geographical areas, and industries
What can you bring to the ASCI Team?
- Safety: We strive to create an environment where communication is and everyone recognizes that our work is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to watch out for each other.
- Integrity: We always do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We have the courage to challenge each other and accept feedback.
- Responsive: We understand that responsiveness is about consistently providing accurate and concise communication at the right time.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to proactively find ways to improve and adapt ourselves, our processes and our customers.
- Community: We recognize that our success is only achieved by focusing on the impact we have on others.
Benefits Eligible: Optional
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
ASCI is currently seeking applicants to be considered for a Logistics Coordinator role within a Supply Chain and Operations Support team.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and optimizing the movement of materials within chain. They will work closely with various departments to ensure timely delivery, cost-effective transportation, and streamlined logistics processes. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and external partners, and a proven ability to excel at managing competing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic logistics environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and lead in the implementation of policies and procedures, including Safety, health, environment, process, people and planning.
- Coordinate and schedule inbound shipments, ensuring they adhere to deadlines and stakeholder requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with carriers, suppliers, and logistics service providers to secure reliable transportation services.
- Prepare and maintain accurate shipping and receiving records, customs documents, and other necessary documentation.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings within the supply chain and transportation operations and implement cost-effective solutions.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve logistics processes and implement efficiency-enhancing measures.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Alaskan Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Logistics and Materials Management experience preferred.
- SAP or similar ERP system experience preferred.
- Proficient in oral and written communications.
- Self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills required to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure
- Anchorage, AK, USA