Lead Auction Coordinator I - Mineola, NY - PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY
Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results – to go beyond the bid.
Located in Mineola, NY
Position Summary and Schedule:
As a Lead Auction Coordinator – Level 1, your Area/State manager will assign weekly, depending on scheduling needs, so you’ll need to have a flexible and adaptable schedule. Additionally, there will be required training sessions, administrative tasks, and available resources to provide opportunities to improve skills while earning additional compensation. Each auction day typically requires anywhere from 4-7 hours of work. On average, you will work between 15-25 hours weekly, however, hours fluctuate and are not guaranteed.
As a Lead Auction Coordinator – Level 1, you will contribute to various functions of auctions and events. This may include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism with customers and staff as well as clerks, government employees, attorney’s, etc.
- Maintaining equipment and materials.
- Being a subject matter expert on the NY foreclosure process and the documents required to complete a foreclosure auction.
- Professional communication and networking.
- Preparing Day of Auction documents for sales team.
- Completing foreclosure auction documents.
- Communicating with various firms and stake holders.
- Participating in and contributing to scheduled training and team calls.
- Completing all tasks with high quality, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Ensure timeliness, quality, and completeness of assigned tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working in customer service and specifically enjoys interacting with and helping people.
- Is tech-savvy.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Has excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Has great adaptability and quickly grasps new concepts.
- Achieves high performance while managing several assignments.
- Thrives in dynamic environments and can think quickly on their feet.
- Works well independently and as a team while continuously maintaining a team mindset.
- Has a Notary License
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum level of education.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Has worked for an attorney firm or servicer specializing in foreclosures and/or real estate.
- Prior foreclosure, legal and/or real estate experience is appreciated but not required.
What’s In It for You:
Competitive pay, professional experience for your resume, a unique working environment (no office!), regular training opportunities for professional growth and development, employee recognition program, employee referral program, and eligibility to participate in the Auction.com 401k program. We also offer a competitive Travel Pay Policy to help compensate for personal vehicle usage, when applicable.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Auction.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To review our California Personnel Privacy Statement and Notice at Collection, please click here.
*Specific compensation for the role may vary depending on several factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location. Auction.com offers a competitive total compensation package in addition to base salary or wage, such as a 401k match, annual incentive program, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits for eligible roles. Learn more at https://www.auction.com/lp/careers/
- Job Family Operations - Field
- Job Function 02 - Coordinator
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Mineola, NY, USA