Associate Auction Coordinator - Fort Worth, TX - PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY
Be the face of Auction.com, the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, and represent the company by conducting, co-hosting, and otherwise participating in live auctions, traditionally held on the courthouse steps. While you’re there, expect to interact with bidders while performing the necessary tasks to successfully complete an auction and multitasking to ensure all required processes have been met. You will also help your local community thrive by educating customers on how to participate in auctions and helping to turn houses into homes.
Training hourly pay is $17.50, increasing incrementally after the successful completion of positional training and with development of skills, proficiency, and responsibilities ranging from $20.00 - $30.00.
Centered around Fort Worth, TX but expect to drive up to 2 hours to travel to auctions in surrounding areas, personal mileage reimbursed over 40 miles/day. You may occasionally be required to travel beyond two hours in which case a rental car may be provided, based on projected mileage. This can vary based on scheduling opportunities and your skill set.
As an Associate Auction Coordinator, your Area/State manager will assign monthly auctions, depending on scheduling needs,so you’ll need to have a flexible and adaptable schedule. Additionally, there will be required training sessions, administrative tasks, and available resources to provide opportunities to improve skills while earning additional compensation. Each auction day typically requires anywhere from 2 – 8 hours of work. On average, you will work between 6 - 12 hours monthly, however, hours fluctuate and are not guaranteed.
As an Associate Auction Coordinator, you will contribute to various functions of auctions and events. This may include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism with customers and on-site event location staff such as deputies, government employees, attorney’s, etc.
- Maintaining equipment and materials.
- Being a subject matter expert on customer resources.
- Professional communication and networking.
- Collecting customer information using our proprietary software.
- Completing customer receipts.
- Completing event reports.
- Participating in and contributing to scheduled training and team calls.
- Completing all tasks with high quality, efficiency, and attention to detail.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working in customer service and specifically enjoys interacting with and helping people.
- Is tech-savvy and has excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Has excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Has great adaptability and quickly grasps new concepts.
- Achieves high performance while managing several assignments.
- Thrives in dynamic environments and can think quickly on their feet.
- Works well independently and as a team while continuously maintaining a team mindset.
- Is comfortable leading and interacting with a crowd.
- Is patient, clear and concise when talking to customer.
- Is open to feedback and coaching.
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum level of education.
- Has the ability to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
- Has the ability to stand for long hours and outside in all weather conditions.
- Can regularly travel up to 2 hours to event locations in their personal vehicle.
- Prior auction experience is appreciated but not required.
What’s In It For You:
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Auction.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To review our California Personnel Privacy Statement and Notice at Collection, please click here.
*Specific compensation for the role may vary depending on several factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location. Auction.com offers a competitive total compensation package in addition to base salary or wage, such as a 401k match, annual incentive program, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits for eligible roles. Learn more at https://www.auction.com/lp/careers/
- Job Family Operations - Field
- Job Function 02 - Coordinator
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 20
- Required Education High School
- Fort Worth, TX, USA