Evening Clinical Supervisor Mobile Crisis Intervention - Cape Cod
Reports To: Director of Cape Cod Mobile Crisis Intervention
The Evening Clinical Supervisor Mobile Crisis Intervention - Cape Cod provides direct
assessment and consultation services to children and adults in crisis. The Evening Supervisor
works in a supervisory capacity in an Urgent Care Center that provides on site assessment and
support, as well as mobile capacity to conduct assessments at the person’s home, school, or
agency in Cape Cod. S/he works as a partner in an integrated urgent care/emergency support
services network, contributing to Bay Cove’s mission by working effectively with clients, family
members, police, community partners, and the mobile crisis team in a professional, hopeful, and
respectful manner to ensure that client’s needs are being met.
This is an exempt position.
Assigned MCI Clinicians
Other Staff as needed
Essential Functions of Position:
● Complete assessments and treatment plans of children and adults who are in crisis in a
comprehensive manner attending to their safety and needs
● Assist the person in crises with engagement or reengagement in needed services, utilizing
community based health, behavioral health, and social services that will ameliorate the
● Provide brief treatment and support until requisite community services can be accessed in
order to minimize reliance on acute inpatient services.
● Oversee evening staff, interns and support/peer personnel.
● Document all assessments and interventions in accordance with program and BayCove
● Work effectively with clients, family members, police, community partners, and the ESP
team in a professional, hopeful, and respectful manner to ensure the client’s safety
● Provide services in a manner that is consonant with program, BayCove, and collaborative
agencies’ standards, policies, and procedures.
● Sharing of administrative on call in rotation
● Perform all other duties and projects as assigned by the Program Director.
Requirements for the Position:
● Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a related field required.
● LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or other behavioral health category which qualifies as an
Independently Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts preferred.
● At least two years of experience providing services to adults with mental health
● At least one year of supervisory and management experience preferred
● Demonstrated ability to de-escalate crises in a manner to ensure safety for all involved
and provide the best care and welfare of the person in crisis.
● Demonstrated expertise in team building.
● Professional writing and verbal communications skills.
● High degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
● Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions using Windows, Word, and
Google Email and Apps.
● CPR and First Aid certification required within 3 months of hire.
● Ability to climb stairs and carry up to 40 pounds, as well as the physical capacity to assist
people with mobility impairments as needed.
● Flexibility to work holidays, evenings and weekends on an as needed basis.
● Ability to assess children and adults in their homes and apartments with stairs.
● Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
● Current State issued valid Driver’s License and use of reliable personal vehicle for work
● Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, pay differential offered for candidates with
fluency in certain essential languages.
● Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets evolving needs of the agency.
● Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all individuals.
● Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and advocacy.
● Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
● Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with stakeholder/ partners
- Pay Type Salary
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
- Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA