Dishwasher - Alta Via
Alta Via is inspired by the fresh cuisine and active lifestyle of California wine country and the Italian Alps. The Alta Via menu is built around the wood-fired hearth and pasta made in house daily. Vegetable-forward recipes embrace sustainably sourced ingredients and fresh, clean flavors.
Dishwashers load, run, and unload the dish machine making sure to store items in the correct places. They keep the dish machine clean as well as the dish area. Dishwashers maintain adequate levels of tableware for the dining room and kitchen and fill in where they are needed, including cleaning assigned restaurant areas.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, vision, and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
The ideal candidate:
- Does not need to have previous restaurant experience.
- Must be able to work in a hot and humid environment for long periods of time.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Can reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Pay Type Hourly
- 46 Fox Chapel Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238, USA