Server - Eleven
Located in Pittsburgh’s Strip District, Eleven pays homage to the city’s history with its industrial backbone and polished interior. Eleven Contemporary Kitchen offers a seasonal menu and outstanding wine list.
Server responsibilities include welcoming and greeting guests as they arrive, taking food and beverage orders as well as delivering those items from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely manner. Servers monitor and observe guests’ dining experience to ensure satisfaction and respond promptly to any requests. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers in this fine-dining establishment.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 25% Employee Discount: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days.
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, vision, and dental benefits are available to full-time employees as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- Free Shift Meal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
The ideal candidate:
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others in a manner becoming of a fine-dining establishment.
- Has exceptional customer service skills and interacts will all guests in a professional manner.
- Has basic knowledge of dining room and fine dining service procedures and functions.
- Has basic math skills and the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Can safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 or 25 pounds.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1150 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA