Member Sales & Service Supervisor - Lone Tree
Thank you for your interest in Bellco Credit Union! We’re a local not-for-profit organization that has been giving back to our members, the communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936. Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become expert financial-service ambassadors. You’re a part of something more at Bellco—a place you can be proud of.
MEMBER SALES & SERVICE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: Lone Tree Branch
The Member Sales and Service Supervisor supervises teller functions, operations area including hiring, performance management, reviews, and salary recommendations. Ensures compliance with operational procedures. Responsible for audit scores. Supports branch sales and service goals by training, coaching, and developing branch staff. Provide on the spot coaching to tellers relevant to member referrals, sales, and operational integrity. Resolves escalated issues keeping Branch Manager informed. Assumes managerial duties in the absence of the Branch Manager.
The Take Home:
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus once employed for 90 days!
- Benefit eligible:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Up to 8% 401(k) employer match
- Education benefits like Student Loan Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Auto & Mortgage Loan Discounts
- Paid Holidays & Time-Off
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years Teller experience preferred
- 2+ years Operations experience preferred
- 1 year sales and customer service experience required, preferably in Financial Services
- Supervisory/lead/coaching experience required
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Ideally You Have:
- Loan Experience preferred
- Strong operational skills
- Ability to enter data and update member financial records accurately and efficiently via computer terminal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications
- Interpersonal, sales, and relationship management skills
- Coaching and training abilities
- Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, both in person or by phone
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Most of the day-to-day you’ll work towards:
- Contributing to corporate and branch goals and support current business priorities.
- Understanding and communicating key features and benefits of all Bellco products and services including the various types of loan and deposit products.
- Accurately entering and completing transactions including loan applications in Bellco systems.
- Understanding and effectively implementing all appropriate regulations.
- Acting as backup and provide support to branch manager.
- Performing teller duties as needed.
- Supervising teller staff including hiring, performance management, conducting monthly one-on-ones, writing reviews, and making salary recommendations.
- Managing operations of the branch, including responsibility for audit scores.
- Ensuring compliance with operational procedure manuals.
- Ensuring monthly branch audits are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Producing daily, weekly & monthly audit reports.
- Creating a positive sales and service environment by training, coaching and developing branch staff.
This job posting does not contain the full job description, focusing primarily on the highlights. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
What to expect:
- Office environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- May require changes in hours to meet business needs
- Use of online computer terminal keyboard and visual monitor, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, telephone, printer, ATM, check signer, check scanner, and security alarms
“Bellco Credit Union is the one organization passionately committed to improving our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future”
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $52,500.00
- Lone Tree Branch, 9220 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, Colorado, United States of America