Deposit Operations Specialist II
Our ideal candidate: We are seeking candidates deeply committed to our mission: to transform the banking industry from within. We lead by example, collaborate with and invest in change-makers, and build sustainable prosperity in our communities.
Who we are: Beneficial State is one of only a handful of B-Corp banks in the nation and one of the highest-rated B-Corps on the planet. That means that we subscribe to a rigorous evaluation standard that measures our positive impact, not just our profitability. We demonstrate how a bank can combine social equity, environmental sustainability, and business stability to create a better financial system – a system that drives inclusive prosperity to benefit people and the planet. #BCorp #WeAreBCorps
Join our team: If you are ready to do challenging and transformative work that will build a brighter future for us all, and you are hungry to bring your passion and energy to the table, we welcome your application.
At Beneficial State Bank, the Deposit Operations Specialist II takes care of our customers and employees through accurate, efficient processing. This role is responsible for providing back-office support to the branch network and other departments providing exceptional customer service and upholding the highest operational standards. You will assist the Central Operations Supervisor in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements ensuring the Bank’s losses are minimal and that policies conform with deposit-related regulations.
This position is a unionized position through the Communication Workers of America.
- 2 years of previous banking operations experience
- Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
In Fresno, CA, this role is compensated between the range of $24.59 - $28.77/ hr
In Portland, OR this role is compensated between the range of $30.18 - $32.59/ hr
What is the benefit package for this role? Beneficial State Bank’s benefits include a comprehensive package designed to support you and your eligible dependents. We focus on the holistic health of our team members and promote work-life balance.
Our benefit package includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Basic Life / STD / LTD
- Vacation Days: 2-4 weeks depending on role
- Sick Days: 12 days per year
- Holidays: 11 days per year
- 401(K) / ROTH / FSA / HSA / EAP
- Education and Adoption Assistance
- Bank-Wide Annual Discretionary Bonus Program
- Production-based incentive program available for some roles.
- Paid Volunteer Time: 4 days per year / annual match of qualifying employee donations
- Paid Sabbatical Program after 5 years of service
- Pet Benefits
For detailed information about our benefits, please visit http://www.beneficialstatebank.com/about-us/careers
You are welcome here at Beneficial State Bank. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Job Family Retail Banking
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $24.59
- Max Hiring Rate $32.59
- Fresno, 170 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, California, United States of America
- MLK, 2002 NE MLK Jr Blvd, Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- PAE, 151 SW First Ave Ste 201, Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- Pearl, 430 NW 10th Ave, Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- Rose City, 5636 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, Oregon, United States of America