What to expect as a Full- Time Sales Representative inside of our location at the Bass Pro Shop in Foxborough, MA:
You will utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways. We know that this is an entry level position, which is why we offer a top- tier training program. If you don’t have sales experience, but do have experience in customer service, hospitality, cold calling, or any related field- why not take the jump? Everyone deserves a chance at success, and this is your opportunity to earn it!
Perks of choosing Bluegreen Vacations:
- Full Benefits while only working 30 Hours per week (health, vision, dental, PTO, 401k match up to 5%)
- UNCAPPED commission
- Top Producers can be awarded the prestigious President’s Club trip
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Referral Bonus
How to Earn those Perks:
As a Sales Representative you will…
- Approach and Stop customers inside the store to initiate a conversation
- Sell mini vacation getaways with experiential offers to destinations across the US
- Overcome objections
- Close the deal
- At Bluegreen Vacations your future is in your hands, if you’re willing to put in the work, be ready to reap the reward
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years old
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Foxborough, MA, USA