GC&E Systems is seeking a General Clerk. The candidate for this position will work within our team to support our government Information Technology (IT) and Inside and Outside Plant program with our Fort Stewart client. As a General Clerk you will be an integral part in ensuring the successful operations and maintenance of the Telecommunications team at Fort Stewart.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
- Maintain and update the Automated Directory Attendant System (ADAS) directory database
- Provide automated directory assistance and address telephone work orders, change requests, and trouble tickets received via the Remedy ITSM or TMS
- Review all ATS, Network, and LMR tickets/requests to validate the accuracy and timeliness of data entered into Remedy and TMS
- Ensure E911 locator information is updated daily
- Assist the SM in the preparation and submittal of contractor reports, deliverables, performance metrics, and other documentation identified
• Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
• Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English
• May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time
• Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
• Must have visual acuity
• Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
Fort Stewart, GA– This is not a remote position. Local candidates only.
Required work authorization:
Experience with the following:
• Automated Directory Attendant System (ADAS) directory database
• E911 database
• Administrative support
• Documentation preparation and submittal
• Service desk operations
• Administrative support
• MS Office Suite
• SECRET Clearance
GC&E Systems Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, Inc. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Stewart, GA, USA