GC&E Systems is seeking a qualified candidate who will work within our team to support our government Information Technology (IT) program with our Fort Campbell client. As a VTC Engineer, you will be a key part in ensuring the successful operations and maintenance of the information systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
- Responsible for scheduling, establishing connectivity, testing, troubleshooting, operating, and performing O&M on the VTC equipment and ensuring all components are configured IAW IAVA/STIG guidance
- Manage, schedule and coordinate Corp HQs allocated enterprise-level VTC bridge conference rooms for XVIII ABC and subordinate units.
- Provide accurate system administration of the DJOC, RCR, GCR, R235 conference rooms audio-visual components, including audio-video (A/V) distribution systems, and A/V teleconferencing systems.
- Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English
- May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time
- Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
- Scheduling, operating, and maintaining VTC equipment and operations in both SBU and SECRET environments
- DISA/DISN Global Video System
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SECRET Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Liberty, NC, USA