Federal Program Manager
SpecPro Professional Services, LLC (SpecPro) is growing! SpecPro seeking an experienced, technically proficient, Federal Program Manager with strong leadership, teamwork, construction management and/or environmental restoration, and business development skills to manage our work in environmental restoration and construction management projects across the United States.
We are looking for a candidate with a commitment to excellence and innovation. A successful candidate will provide leadership and operational management to a diverse Federal portfolio directing business operations within the construction management and environmental sector.
- Manage customer relationships and contract deliverables
- Support Business Development opportunities
- Employee Retention, Development and Personnel Management
- Monitor Cost, Schedule, and Performance of Portfolio
- Subcontractor management
- Overnight travel to project locations (as necessary)
- Knowledge of federal contracts within the environmental and/or construction management scope
- Knowledge of FFP and performance based contracts
- Knowledge of federal agency business practices and regulations
- Business and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Civil, or Structural Engineering or Construction Management or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to pass NACI background check
Work Environment: Job is performed in combination of office and outdoor site locations. Office setting includes exposure to computer screens and common office electronics and extensive use of computer, keyboard, and mouse. Outdoor settings include walking, driving, carrying supplies throughout all seasons with exposure to heat and cold and humid conditions, and potentially wildlife.
SpecPro Professional Services, LLC is an environmental, energy, and facility services firm headquartered in San Antonio, TX. We are a subsidiary of Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC). If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume, qualifications, and salary requirements. All offers are contingent upon a thorough background check conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary and per State and Federal laws.
SpecPro offers a full competitive benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA