Utility Asset Manager*
SpecPro Professional Services (SPS) is seeking a Utility Asset Manager to support the Air Force with the development of the Utility Investment Strategy. The Air Force has a significant backlog in utility investment and requires a strategic approach to determine what investments to make to optimize limited fiscal resources available. The Air Force has several tools at their disposal to invest including Utilities Privatization (UP), Utility Energy Service Contracts (UESC), Facility Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM), etc. The Asset Manager will support the Air Force Utilities Asset Manager and the Energy Assurance Asset Manager with data analysis, investment projections, return on investment calculations, and utility portfolio reporting. The successful candidate will be part of the SPS team providing innovative solutions to execute the programs above.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist the government with the management of the utilities asset management strategy; analyze technical information and provide analytical support to improve existing processes and to support mission and business decision making.
- Develop informative, professional project presentations, briefings, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience working with databases preferred.
- Work well in a team environment, have the ability to independently develop professional deliverables and take direction well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop presentations, briefs, and written reports
- Ability to adapt and develop innovative solutions
- Experience in a customer service, contractor environment
- Air Force experience preferred
- Experience in utilities or other infrastructure investment, repair or recapitalization
- An existing NAC-I clearance
The position will support a mixed government – contractor environment in San Antonio, TX and requires the ability to receive a NAC-I clearance.
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA