Knowledge Operations Subject Matter Expertise
SSS is seeking a Knowledge Operations Subject Matter Expertise to support the 67 CW/A6. The contractor shall assist with the development, training, analysis, and evolution of overall efforts to manage the organizations information resources, processes, and tools. This entails the people, processes, and tools necessary for the handling of data and information acquired by one or many different systems, individuals, and organizations in a way that optimizes access by all who have a share in that data or a right to that information.
- The contractor shall design, architect, build, develop, update, improve and maintain systems such as, but not limited to, SharePoint, Confluence, and Jira to ensure it reflects the current state of the 67 CW regarding leadership, structure, and local policies.
- The contractor shall execute by-law and other programs assigned to the 67 CW/A6 Knowledge Operations section, to include (but not limited to) Privacy Act, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), publications and forms management, and Records Management.
- The contractor shall aid and act as the subject matter expert for inspections, staff assisted visits, or similar for the previously mentioned programs or other inspectable programs that fall under the 67CW/A6. Note that the contractor may not be a sworn WIT member and must act in accordance with DAFI 90-302 section 1.3.8
- The contractor shall maintain familiarity with wing and unit missions to ensure wing internal knowledge bases are up to date.
- The contractor shall ensure document libraries are updated with the most-recent signed policies and memorandums and are easily accessible.
- The contractor shall assist with monthly Personally Identifiable Information (PII) scans of all systems that store PII, as required by law.
Active TS/SCI required
- Pay Type Salary
- Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX, USA