Vista Defense Technologies is currently seeking a Software Developer to support the CECOM Army Food Management Information System program at Fort Gregg-Adams, VA. This is a hybrid role that will require at least 1 day per week onsite.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in the following: VB.NET, Web Services, SQL Server 2017 (Backend Development), N Tier Development in Windows Environment, XML, PKI Infrastructure experience
- IAT level 1 certified
- Experience in working within a variety of Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using GitLab
- C#, SQL, REACT
- Development in a Windows environment
- Experience with Azure
- Experience delivering solutions via Mulesoft framework
- Will be required to collaborate effectively with all team members to attain successful outcomes.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Gregg-Adams, VA, USA