Senior/Lead Software Developer
Vista Defense Technologies is currently seeking a Senior/Lead Software Developer to support the CECOM Army Food Management Information System program at Fort Gregg-Adams, VA. This is a hybrid role that will require at least 1 day per week onsite.
- Advanced degree is desirable in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in the following: VB.NET, Web Services, SQL Server (Backend Development), Visual Studio, N Tier Development in Windows Environment, XML, PKI Infrastructure experience
- IAT level 2 certified
- Experience in working within a variety of Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Ability to design software solutions
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using GitLab
- Familiarity with DevOps, particularly creating CI/CD pipelines
- C#, SQL, REACT
- Experience with ASP.Net CORE or other tools for creating APIs
- Development in a Windows environment
- Experience with SQL Server stored procedures
- Experience with Azure
- Experience delivering solutions via Mulesoft framework
- Will be required to collaborate effectively with all team members to attain successful outcomes.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of software developers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Gregg-Adams, VA, USA