Credit Disputes Specialist
As a Credit Disputes Specialist you will be responsible for responding to credit inquiries in a professional and timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the Brundage Corporate office in the Accounting and Compliance Department.
The ideal candidate will have
- High school diploma or GED, Associate’s in accounting or business preferred.
- Customer service experience
- A passion for details.
- Ability to enter a high volume of data accurately.
- Ability to communicate with branch staff and employees at all levels in a professional manner.
- A strong work ethic who is reliable and dependable.
- The ability to think critically and recognize potential problems proactively.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Low Deductible Medical Plan, including TeleMed
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll with on-demand pay available
- ID Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Competitive 401k, fully vested after 4 years of service
- Job Family Compliance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.25
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- San Antonio, TX, USA