Procurement Supply Chain - Purchasing Associate II
Continental Battery Systems is a rapidly growing North American PE-backed company looking to add a highly-skilled, energetic, and collaborative employee to our team. We are seeking a career-minded candidate looking for an exceptional opportunity for business contribution, professional development, and career progression. The right candidate will be energetic, customer-focused, and determined to add value within a fast-paced organization.
We offer great benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Substantial 401k match
- Robust voluntary benefits package
- PTO and paid holidays off
- Significant employee product discounts (up to 12% over cost!)
At Continental Battery Systems, we want to help you grow! We invest training and resources in our employees, because we know that our people are what make our company a unique and special place to work. We offer great company discounts and a competitive benefits package, while also offering lots of opportunities for you to be your best self! Our focus on safety, wellness, and teamwork are the foundations of how we operate every day. We invite you to see for yourself.
Whether in the warehouse or in an office, our dedication to excellent customer service is what binds all of our team members across the country. We also pride ourselves on providing renewable solutions and a battery recycling program that delivers reliable power to our communities while also reducing our carbon footprint. We value the positive impact our business brings to the communities we serve and are looking for a candidate to join our team that has the same outlook on customer service.
Daytime Hours - Monday through Friday - Occasional Weekends if needed
Buyers are an integral part of the supply chain team. Great customer service depends on having
inventory available at the right place at the right time. Buyers are influencing and managing one of the
largest assets of the organization, inventory. Buyer’s customers internal and external depend on
timely communication and accurate information which intern makes this a service focused position.
▪ Reviews demand plans and buys accordingly.
▪ Works with SIOP, Inventory Management and Transportation teams to ensure orders arrive at the
right place on time.
▪ Expedites purchase orders to insure there is always a clear view of inbound product
▪ Communicates with supplier partners to ensure on-time delivery
▪ Responsible for PO accuracy including but not limited to pricing, payment terms, qty, description,
expected receive by date.
▪ Proactively communicates and maintains supplier relationships at appropriate levels of contact.
▪ Promotes a safety and LEAN culture
▪ Performs other related duties as assigned.
Empowered and Engaged • Customer-Centric • Powerful Brands and Services • Always Moving Forward • One-Team • Environmental Health & Safety
Continental Battery Systems ∙ 8585 N Stemmons Fwy, Floor 6, Dallas, TX 75247∙ www.continentalbatterycompany.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- 8585 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247, USA