Operations - Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate I - Class X C2820
Continental Battery Systems is a rapidly growing North American PE-backed company looking to add a highly-skilled, energetic, and collaborative employee to our team. We are seeking a career-minded candidate looking for an exceptional opportunity for business contribution, professional development, and career progression. The right candidate will be energetic, customer-focused, and determined to add value within a fast-paced organization.
We offer great benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Substantial 401k match
- Robust voluntary benefits package
- PTO and paid holidays off
- Significant employee product discounts (up to 12% over cost!)
At Continental Battery Systems, we want to help you grow! We invest training and resources in our employees, because we know that our people are what make our company a unique and special place to work. We offer great company discounts and a competitive benefits package, while also offering lots of opportunities for you to be your best self! Our focus on safety, wellness, and teamwork are the foundations of how we operate every day. We invite you to see for yourself.
Whether in the warehouse or in an office, our dedication to excellent customer service is what binds all of our team members across the country. We also pride ourselves on providing renewable solutions and a battery recycling program that delivers reliable power to our communities while also reducing our carbon footprint. We value the positive impact our business brings to the communities we serve and are looking for a candidate to join our team that has the same outlook on customer service.
Daytime Hours - Monday through Friday - Occasional Weekends if needed
Delivery Driver / Warehouse Associate
- Key to this job is to safely deliver a high-quality customer experience while increasing the profitable sales of Company products and services. Creates and maintains promoters (raving fans) of clients
- Knowledgeable in products carried and educates customers on products promoted monthly. Identifies helpful opportunities for customers through expanding the use of Company products and services.
- Deliver product and pick up used batteries, as well as maintain and replenishes consignment products for customers. Plans efficient routes, ensures proper/accurate, staged, and safe stocking of vehicle. Assists in loading and unloading process.
- Loads and offloads vehicles, prepares shipments, ensures warehouse is orderly, safe, and clean
- Labels products, performs inventory cycle counts and complete counts
Empowered and Engaged • Customer-Centric • Powerful Brands and Services • Always Moving Forward • One-Team • Environmental Health & Safety
Continental Battery Systems ∙ 8585 N Stemmons Fwy, Floor 6, Dallas, TX 75247∙ www.continentalbatterycompany.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- 3308 Oak Lake Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208, USA