Front Desk Attendant
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks a Front Desk Attendant to answer the office phone, meet, greet, screen, direct, and address the myriad needs of customer, clients, vendors, contractors, delivery people, and others who approach the front desk throughout the day. This position is located at various locations in the Denver Metro area and reports to the Property Manager.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We’re proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors building entry/exit points.
- Controls residents, visitors, applicants, and vendor’s access into the building.
- Utilize customer service skills.
- Keep work area clean and organized throughout entire shift.
- Communicate in writing the building management and staff issues concerning events that took place during your shift. Including but not limited to issues/concerns related to security, maintenance, visitors and resident's behavior.
- Responsible for supervising the building when management is not available or not on duty.
- Remain at the front desk location at all times, unless specific resident or staff requires your absence from front desk location.
- Act as a representative of the company at all times.
- Maintain key control at all times.
- Comply with all Fair Housing laws.
- Assess and make recommendations to management regarding training needs.
- Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others; that values inclusiveness and builds workforce diversity; and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Help maintain property management software (Onesite) as directed by property manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Employee will perform job according to applied laws. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Relevant experience in customer service may substitute for formal education.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON TOTAL RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.53
- Denver, CO, USA