Temporary Grant Billing Associate
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks a Temporary Grant Billing Associate to work with the Grant Accounting team and grants as they relate to grant billings. This position assists with and assembles required documentation and billing on an as-needed basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with the preparation of (Federal, State, City, and Foundation) grant billings and reports as assigned.
- Performs assignments that are primarily routine and restricted in intricacy using well-established and well-defined procedures, methods, and techniques, and receives instruction in the interpretation and application of appropriate fiscal laws, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Processes monthly grant information in a timely manner in order to meet billing dates.
- Processes monthly general ledger duties in order to assist in providing timely and accurate financial statements.
- Assists with additional reconciliations and audit requirements for year-end and other audit requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in processing financial accounting activity on an automated general ledger system.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON TOTAL RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Job Family Finance & Accounting
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.73
- Max Hiring Rate $26.14
- 2111 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205, USA