Part-Time Behavioral Health Clinician II
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an Part-Time Behavioral Health Clinician to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary care teams throughout CCH to further our mission and provide Integrated Behavioral Health care at the Stout Street Health Center and satellite clinics. This position is located at 2130 Stout St., Denver, Colorado 80205 and reports to the Associate Director of Integrated Behavioral Services.
NOTE: In order to ensure that our consumers receive the best possible care the candidate chosen to fill this position will be required to complete our internal credentialing and privileging process prior to a start date. The credentialing and privileging timeline is dependent on the selected candidate's submission of documents necessary for clearance. Please note that a start date will be scheduled once credentialing and privileging is complete.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
Essential Job Functions
1. Participates in regular behavioral health provider peer review.
2. Plans and executes regular Continuing Educational and in-service activities.
3. Provides clinical shadowing for new hires and/or MSW Intern students as scheduling allows.
Provides Behavioral Health Care to CCH clients:
1. Provides brief intervention, consultation, and long-term interventions to patients experiencing homelessness.
2. Responds to crisis situations, conducts risks assessments, engages in safety planning, or provides crisis intervention to determine if a higher level of care is warranted.
3. Actively participates and utilizes supervision feedback to improve patient care.
4. Maintains and enhances a current level of knowledge relevant to professional practice; and continually strives to improve the quality of care.
5. Facilitates patient participation in self-care by providing information and choices in a non-judgmental, respectful manner.
6. Fosters a work environment that is marked by respect for others, that values inclusiveness, equity, and diversity, and that exemplifies cooperation and teamwork.
7. Takes initiative to determine ways to deliver behavioral health care in a more compassionate, effective manner.
8. Collaborates and consults effectively and bi-directionally with all CCH staff, and to identify and address the complex issues which may adversely impact the behavioral health of patients.
9. Maximizes community linkages while acting as advocate for patients.
1. Participates in Committees and workgroups as appropriate.
2. Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance with respect to quarterly audits and chart reviews.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Employee will perform job according to applied laws. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
2. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology from an accredited school.
3. Two years’ experience in community health preferred, but not required.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON TOTAL RELEVENT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Job Family Behavioral Health
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $68,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $88,400.00
- 2130 Stout St, Denver, CO 80205, USA